During the registration process of your account, you are required to fill in the Economic Profile and submit Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Residence (POR) documents. We need to verify these details to ensure that you are the genuine account holder who is operating the accounts and not a third party to comply with the financial law and regulations.
Below is a summary of these requirements:
Proof of Identity (POI)
- It is clear and readable
- Includes ID number, full name, and date of birth
- Full name to match the POR document and QuoMarkets account holder exactly
- All four corners are visible
- Any photographs and signatures are clearly visible
- It is a valid government issued-document
- The expiry date is not less than one month away from verification
- International Passport
- National Identity Card/Document
- Driver’s License
- Permanent residence card
Proof of Residence (POR)
- It is clear and readable.
- The full name presented must match POI and QuoMarkets account holder exactly
- It is recent (issued within the last 6 months)
- It contains your full name and residential address (PO Boxes are not accepted)
- All four corners are visible.
- It is issued by a valid, independent, and reliable source
- Proof of Residence must be fully verified as a requirement for QuoMarkets to adhere to anti-money laundering and counterfeiting laws and regulations.
- A utility bill (electricity, water, gas, Internet, landline telephone)
- Recent bank statement.
- Local tax bill
- Reference letter from your bank (located within your country of residence)
We will review your documents, and your account will be verified within 24 hours. You will receive a notification email from us, and you can start to deposit and trade.